JEOD: the new issue of the review is out
The new issue (Volume 6, Issue 2) of the international scientific review The Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity (JEOD) is now available online.
To the new issue contributed:
- CARLO BORZAGA, SILVIA SACCHETTI “Letter from the Chief Editors”
- GIACOMO DEGLI ANTONI “Workers’ Propensity to Make a Monetary Sacrifice in Favour of Colleagues or People from the General Population: A Comparison based on an Artefactual Field Experiment”
- LINDA MURPHY, OLIVE MCCARTHY, BRIDGET CARROLL “No Heir apparent? Exploring the Worker Co-operative Model as a Solution to Family Business Continuity”
- DEREK C. JONES, JEFFREY PLISKIN, MATTHEW POTERBA “How Employment Responds to Changes in Assets at US Banks and Credit Unions”
- ILANA GOTZ “World Co-operative Monitor. Key Findings from the 2017 Edition”
- GIANLUCA SALVATORI “International Co-operative Alliance Global Conference and General Assembly: The Topics at the Centre of the International Dialogue”
- RICCARDO BODINI “Jonathan Michie, Joseph R. Blasi and Carlo Borzaga (Eds.): The Oxford Handbook of Mutual, Co-operative and Co-owned Business”
JEOD is a refereed review (according to the double blind peer review method) and publishes both theoretical and empirical scientific contributions, in the economic, sociological, legal and political sciences. JEOD appears in the IDEAS / RePEc ranking with reference to the last 10 years in position 371 out of 1,881 magazines, with an IF of 1,659. ANVUR classified JEOD in the “D” range, calculating an IF5 of 0.319.